Saturday, March 26, 2011

~Just Can’t Forget~

002
Title: Just Can’t Forget
Total no. of pages: 16
Type: School Romance
Time: 2003
Link: Just Can't Forget
This story revolves around 4 teenagers namely Anna, Nathlie, Danny and Bryan. Anna and Danny are very close friends, they would go to school together, do home work together and even share lunches. This close relationship made Nathlie quite jealous of her best friend Anna, when in fact, there is an untold secret behind…
Woah~Again love story~! Why always love love stories? Because love stories are easy! Yay~But it is challenging to discover new storyline~I somewhat fail a lot in doing sad storylines, so I prefer funny ones~It makes me feel the worth drawing when I see my readers laughing at a detail or a conversation~Their laughs and smiles push me further in discovering ways to make people laugh!
Please enjoy Just Can’t Forget!
001

No comments:

Post a Comment