Monday, April 9, 2012

~New Love(s)~

Hello everybody~! I am wondering if you are wondering why I have been drawing slowly these past two weeks! If you are, well, you will find out the answers in this blog post!

As the title suggests, I’ve got new loves!! Yay~!(?) Actually, they’re my new dogs, two of them adopted from PAWS and one found at my dad’s work place. Before that we had one male sterilized dog, named Puro (isn’t he handsome? > w <).

DSC01710

On June 24th, he’s got three new companions, all female~(Puro, don’t you dare touch them, they’re still kiddos!)

2012-04-04-195

The dog in the black is named Heihei (Hei = Black in Mandarin Chinese), she is very very affectionate with loads of saliva. She loves jumping on people, and licking you even if you are not holding food.

2012-04-04-199

Now, let me introduce to you, our curious queen, Diandian (Dian = Dot in Mandarin Chinese). She had two spots on her when she came to our house, that’s why we named her as such~She likes to run around, peeking over here and there, destroy stuff or mum’s pots of plants, and very very greedy! She’ll only come to you when you have food with you.

2012-04-04-198

And lastly, we have our baby, Puipui (Pui = Fat in Taiwanese Hokkien) as she was a fat fat baby when she came home. She is most adorable and loves to jump on people just like Heihei, and eats up your clothes. She whines a lot but is always the first one to come out of the kennel when she hears us.

DSC01706

At first, Puro was mean towards them, so we had to separate them like above. Even by so doing, Puro still stays around the kennel and warned the pups whenever the latter intended to move into the kennel. When we tried to let them get togehter, Puro had bitten Heihei on her ears, while he ignored the pups, maybe he sensed enemity or fear of being replaced by Heihei.

2012-04-04-194

Luckily after days of hard work, or more exactly, stick-threatening Puro, they can finally play together without fighting each other. YAAAAY~! So now they can all sleep in the same kennel without us having to worry.

 2012-04-04-211

2012-04-04-213

But why have I been delayed? Well, ever since I finished my tertiary studies I’ve been at home helping mom out and drawing~So the responisbility to take care of the pups unquestionably fell on me!

Since the day they came to our house, I’ve been releasing them for exercising and playing, as well as cleaning up their messes, and feeding them in the evening, and throwing chasing them back to the kennel. But it is really worth the time spent with them, they’re so cute till I die~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

Once they’re back to the kennel, I can finally get into the house and before I can do anything, I have to wash my hands at least thrice to get rid of the dog smell. And sometimes I get so tired that I just sit down and do nothing till my energy’s back.

Having pets at home is really fun! But one must make sure that they are happy living with you, play with them, feed them and clean them up regularly. Be a responsible friend, do not breed them unless you’re a professional breeder, as the puppies are as fragile as the newborns. Love them~

Do you have pets at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment