Sunday, June 23, 2013

~New Friend~

Let me introduce you another new friend of mine!

It’s SONY Cybershot DSC-WX300!

DSC02257DSC02258DSC02259DSC02261

It’s literally my very first camera bought with my own earnings! My previous cameras were either gifts or second hands from relatives, which, I thank them very much as they allowed me to take a lot photos and filled up my life album of memories. My phone camera’s resolution is kinda crappy and its macro adjustments are not that great. My previous cameras were slowly dying on me either with a slowing shutter or memory corruption. So, I decided to buy myself a new cam! Yay!

Some people might ask, why don’t you buy a DSLR Camera? My thoughts are, I am not a professional photographer, and neither do I do photography, so a simple digital camera with simple added functions and a reasonable output quality would already be sufficient. As long as I can take photos any where and every where, am fine with it! (Mysterious voice: Just admit that you don’t have enough money already! Me:…) But really, I am not fan of carrying bulky cameras around when I travel.

So far I haven’t tried out all the available functions, but I can tell that the quality is very good, from the random photos I’ve taken. Still need to play more with it.

Till next time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment