Wednesday, August 28, 2013

~Special Birthday Cake!~

Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to meh~
Happy bathday to mehh~
Happy Birthday to ME~

Yay~! 25 years old! (O w O)! But why do I feel like am still 18? Time flies by so rapidly once you reached 20, and 25…is an age where kids of 7, 8 years old will no longer consider you as an elder sister but an auntie!!
/(OoO|||)\**{shock} I’m already used to that identity now, so it does not matter that much! Hehe~

And yes! For my birthday, I want to thank my friends and my family for all the wishes! It makes me feel so happy to be “surrounded” by you wonderful people! Also I want to thank my sister, Miki, for having baked a cake for me even if she was not feeling well, hugs and kisses! Here’s what she made for me:

DSC00291

A Cinnamoroll cake! Oh my, SOOOO CUTE! But…here comes the problem…and you guessed right…WHERE TO PLACE THE KNIFE!!

DSC00296

Eventually I started with its ears, then its cheek, and finally chopped the face (why do I sound like a psychopath killer now?) But the cake tastes delicious! A moist cake interior with a mixture of not-too-sweet cream and chocolate~And I decided not to post the photo of the…chopped cake, let’s keep a good memory of it, ok? Hehe~

DSC00297DSC00298DSC00299DSC00301DSC00302

25歳になりました~これからもよろしくお願いしますね!

Goodbye 24, Hello 25~!

No comments:

Post a Comment